Great Music(updated weekly)

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Teams I Hate In Every Sport

Football
Cowboys- i cant fuckin stand them i hate them more than the celtics and their ignorant ass fans.
Giants- Same division get away from me
Redskins- also same division
Chiefs- My dads a raider fan so i back him up when it comes to his division
Broncos- Also in the raiders division
Chargers- Also in the raiders division and their fans are kinda annoying except for my san diego family
Dolphins- i just dont like him
Buffalo Bills- theyre in new york
Patriots- Its not really a hate more like a dislike i kinda like brady and welker and merriweather but they beat the eagles in the super bowl so nah cant do it
Jets- i respect a player on their defense and a receiver of their's but i dont like sanchez cuz i dont like USC and i dont like Tomlinson either.
Bears- Just dont like em for some reason
Jaguars- Just dont like me either
Cardinals- I dont know what it is lol.
Seahawks- Just a team that just feels like it shouldnt even be in the league.

Basketball
Celtics- Im a laker fan what do you expect
Spurs- Suck it texas, the only thing i like about you is your colleges
Mavericks- Garbage
Suns- just rivalry reasons
Sacramento- rivalry reasons
Rockets- just shut up you annoying guys
Jazz- garbage
Thunder- I didnt like the sonics and thats who they are
Nuggets- Pissin me off

Baseball
Dogders- Yeah Im From Los Angeles but 98% of the fans really piss me the fuck off
Diamondbacks- Just stop annoying me
Giants- Plain old garbage

No comments:

Post a Comment