Great Music(updated weekly)

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Introduction

In many ways this world looks at me like a prodigy lmao but i consider myself a master of the Beasts. So allow me to introduce myself MY name is Albert Armour. A.K.A. ABA KIDD, popgpro, POP,Pape(pop in African), Al, Albee and that's about it. I'm one of the coolest people you will ever meet and if your reading this blog You are probably interested in Me and the things I do with my life. I just graduated and the future ahead is a little less blurry so don't worry I will find myself and bring to you one of the greatest Men to ever grace the earth. I will be a musician, a actor, a book writer, and a clothing designer. The Future is now and it lives inside of ALBERT EARLINGTON ARMOUR IV. see ya on the next day of Oxygen breath.
The pic that's me in the middle and E Smooth(Love That nigga forever man), and Tiffany is the prettiest youngest smart girl i ever met.

3 comments:

  1. first comment nothin to say but pure awesomeness =]]]]]

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will be one of the greatest men to grace the earth...love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. who wants to be a book writer, garbage dick over here

    ReplyDelete