Great Music(updated weekly)

Friday, July 3, 2009

What S A E DAY X

In many ways Today was amazing. It all started the infamous S word lol. That wore me out i wanted to go to sleep so bad it was killin me. Now my hip is hurting somethin crucial. Then i went to Eat at El Taurino it was delicious but my stupid ass drank so much horchata(rice drink for you lamontes lmao) that i couldnt eat my other taco. Pretty Mad at myself but i will go back. Then Got a ride from the big homie Vince in his Benzino and he dropped me and the homie and our girls off at the GROVE. It was crowded as usual but I still saw Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs that movie was fuckin hilarious (lmaox10). I got one word(actually a name) BUCK. This guy has joined the beast masters like me crew lol. But yeah that was my day it started early so these post are arriving late im sorry. I was tryna get a pic of buck but the internets are bein stingy

1 comment:

  1. who doesnt eat all of their taco's unbelievable, better not have wasted that shit you dick penis. El Torito shits on El Taurino

    ReplyDelete